Yes, I cannot pass up a good red carpet. So here’s the 2012 Met Ball hit list.
Camilla Belle is so perfectly stunning you can’t even hate her for it. OMG!
The tulle gave Dianna Agron’s dress a fullness that I can promise my husband would say was unflattering. None the less, the overall effect was pure goddess.
A couple of other fun facts about the Met Ball.
1. Stylists and celebrities seem to take the Pantone color of the year very seriously. It was all about the tangerine tango.
2. I don’t know about you, but I have been wondering if anyone actually wears the see-through dresses all over the runways. Apparently the answer is, if you have a celebrity body, by all means yes.
3. Sometimes great style icons and great designers just don’t work. God knows why.
4. Glamour UK proclaimed Kristen Stewart “best dressed”, no not just at the Met Gala — overall. Really? No question she is beautiful. Clothes hang well on her. She has worn some really cute Balmain dresses which I would kill to be able to wear. And yet, I can’t help but think she always winds up looking a bit like a hot mess.
5. And hey, wouldn’t you know it, there was our girl Azelia Banks performing — because it’s a fashion event and who else would you hire?